Thursday, August 28, 2014

C88 August

So I was able to finally blog some of the items I got from this round of C88 and the Theme this round is Odyssey.

This is just some of the items I purchased as I tend to go a little crazy here lol
 
Outfit
Dress: -tres blah- Shirt Dress - Black @ C88
Shoes: Pure Poison - Black Goddess Sandals @ C88
Slink Hands and Feet: Slink Casual Hands, Slink Mid Feet
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Gemma Eastern
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma
Ears: +pe+ Sirens Ears Half Hearted
Necklace: Pure Poison- Silver - Greek Goddess Necklace @ C88
Rings: -UtopiaH- My Captive Mesh Rings Silver *Edited to Fit Casual Hands*
Head Piece: Cae :: Odyssey :: Headband @ C88
Septum Ring: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style7) @ C88
Pose: Pose: Purple Poses - Persephone 05 

Scene
[DDD] The Garden Pavilion Set
Urn: MudHoney Wooden Urn
Marble Boxes: MudHoney Marble Boxes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment