Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8-5-14

I was walking around Kustom 9 looking mostly for décor items and came across this cute outfit from Fishy Strawberry. I love how this works with my Wowmeh body, which I refuse to take off except for a once in awhile blog lol. I am not sure how much longer Kustom 9 is open for this round since I am just getting myself back into the grove after being gone for several weeks.
 
 
Pants: *Fishy Strawberry* Coated Pants - Black @ Kustom 9
Top: *Fishy Strawberry* Y Back Top - White @ Kustom 9
Shoes: :)(: Pixel Fashions Eva Mules Slink High Feet
Necklace: [Fairy Tail] Antique Pendant-Key
Bracelet: Pure Poison Screw Handcuff *Group Gift*
Hair: Magika [03] Thoughtful
Tats: Letis Tattoo :: Grumium ::
Skin: Deetalz Gemma Eastern Tone 
 
-Note: This outfit works great with Wowmeh with some minor adjustments-
 
Landmark to K U S T O M 9

No comments:

Post a Comment