Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Piece of Heaven



Everytime Arcade comes around I tend to go a little crazy... who am I kidding I go NUTS lol. So usually I end up changing my house (which I do on a regular, but shush don't tell anyone lol.) But anywhoo this is my new little spot I love lots of clutter and If I had a studio in RL I would really LUV it to look just like this!! As for the bedroom I don't think my husband would go for all that girly lol.

 

 
AF Reflector Light
AF Vintage Camera w/ Tripod
Trompe Loeil - Stringlights With Photos
:CP: Artist's Cabinet
-tb- Spring Living - Radio (Green)
.aisling. Bric-a-Brac Desk -Books-
(NO) Standing Cat - Blue China
Scarlet Creative Mountain Love Plant in Pot
AF Tea Time Tins
(fd) Cat - 09 Ready to Pounce
 
AF Stepladder Table
-tb- Rotary Phone - Pink
-tres blah- Workspace - Silver Mason Jar of Roses
-tb- Bon Voyage - Ready to Travel
oyasumi / pot / plant
AF Reading Pile
 
-tres blah- Workspace - Shelves
AF Pheasant Feathers
-tres blah- Workspace - Print and Books
*ionic* Fiesta Camera
AF Vintage Portable Camera
.:Standby Inc. - Antique Camera (Silver)
-tres blah- Workspace - Desk
-tres blah- Workspace - And Files
TA Book Pro Laptop
TA PhotoStudio Photographs Pile
7 - Lab Stool - Industrial Green
Second Spaces - Flea Market Finds - crate of old music
junk. round rug. zebra.
-tres blah- Workspace - Tablet 2
-tres blah- Workspace - Pencil Holder
{vespertine-medium format camera}
-tres blah- Workspace - Art Clutter
TA PhotoStudio Negatives
(fd) Cat - 11 Sitting
-tres blah- Workspace - Art Supplies

AF Sketchbook
TA Bohemian Canvas
*ionic* the landscape set
AF Gilt Frame (Landscape)
AF Gilt Frame (Portrait)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Treasures RARE
-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases
 

 
ISPACHI [Florian] Bed RARE
+Half-Deer+ Sleepy Italian Greyhound - Grey
PILOT- Journal [girly]
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - haning ballet shoes pink

ISPACHI [Florian] Picture Frame
This is a Fawn - Ribbon Frame

ISPACHI [Florian] Bedside Locker Basic [Pink]
AF Carriage Clock
Kuro & [Con.] - Max's Hideout - Books 1 - Large
= Magazine = MD=
ISPACHI [Florian] Flipflops - Pink
::{u.f.o}::Swan Lake, Act1 - swan bag pink

Zigana . rug . naturel

ISPACHI [Florian] Chair
AF Dress Form w/ Dress

ISPACHI [Florian] Dresser [Pink]
-tb- Vanity - Platter of Treasures
-tb- Vanity - Brushes
-tb- Vanity - Toiletries

-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases
AF Victoria's Dollshouse


 

No comments:

Post a Comment