Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Newness from .evolve.

Hello my sweets .... I have a post before I have to go do the RL grind at work *sighs* lol
but I had to post this one because its so cute

Today is from .evolve. and I plan on walking around in this for the next few days lol
Cute tank top dress and Wellies !!!! I love wellies I actually have some in the works.

This top is called winona.long tank and comes in several colors to choose from and this is also a mesh top that comes in several sizes as well. The wellies come in 6 designs all of them a must have : )
Enjoy <3 <3 <3


Top: .evolve.winona.long tank. (Ocean) .evolve.
Shoes: .evolve.wellies. (Rainy) .evolve.
Hair: Magika Yesterday Magika
Necklace: [ glow ] Necklace Amelie silver
Nails: :)(: NAILS Collection AA
Skin: -FB- Ginny Almond Milk Skin -Blue- -Forbidden-
 


No comments:

Post a Comment