Thursday, September 13, 2012

.Evolve. and Shabby Cat

Hello my sweets ... I am sorry I have not been posting and there is some new things that I should have posted last week but I was ill and I am now just feeling better so I know its late but better late then never I say lol

I have for you today some newness from .Evolve. and Shabby Cat I paired these 2 together and got a rather cute outfit I might say ; p

Evolve Patched Cords in 6 colors
Shabby Cat Slouchy Long Sleeve Top in 8 colors
and another Top from Shabby Cat Cropped Sweater w/Tank


Top: Shabby Cat Slouchy Long Sleeve (grey) .Evolve.
Pants: .Evolve. Patched.Cords (Storm) Shabby Cat
Skin: -FB- Camille Coffee -Pink 2- Forbidden
Hair: Magika Volume Magika
Nails: Mstyle Long Mstyle
 
 




Shabby Cat Cropped Sweater w/Tank
-Can be worn with or without tank-
Purple and Black

No comments:

Post a Comment